In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lector de tarjetas de banda magnética masculino
- The data from the card swipe, which includes the fan's name and attendance pattern, is automatically registered and organized in database fashion, allowing teams to market to prospective fans more easily.
- It will act as a debit card in your Palm with a secure IR connection which will replace a card swipe.
- In addition, CalTech informed me that the card swipe data had been lost late on September 15, 2003, through September 17, 2003.
- Someone installed a bank card swipe device on the outer door of a Bank of Montreal machine at the Blundell Shopping Centre, 8120 No. 2 Rd. at 10 p.m.
- There was no handle, but had a card swipe box next to it; within a few minutes, the canine had hotwired the door open.
- Attendance is tracked by ID card swipes, which provide instant feedback on what groups will need additional safety information.
- The head teacher of the 900-pupil school told the BBC that retinal scan technology is cheaper and more cost effective than card swipe systems.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.