In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- All ambulances were manned by a nurse or paramedic and a driver, equipped with a manual defibrillator and qualified to perform advanced cardiopulmonary life support.
- Some centers, however, routinely perform lung transplantation using cardiopulmonary bypass with good results.
- Early studies indicated that essentially all patients infected with SNV went through the prodromal and cardiopulmonary phases.
- We will summarize the content of and access to selected databases with information related to cardiopulmonary physical therapy.
- Other diagnoses included sepsis, liver failure, neurological dysfunction, and recent cardiopulmonary arrest.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.