In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Focus groups were used in an exploratory study to examine the perceptions of palliative care among cardiorespiratory nurses.
- She was found to have gastrointestinal hemorrhage and in spite of therapy died of cardiorespiratory arrest.
- In all 10 of the cases in which cardiorespiratory reactions to vaccination occurred, the clinical criteria for defining allergy to eggs was weak.
- The socially defined knowledge and experience of nurses was explored to determine the collective perception of palliative care in cardiorespiratory disease.
- To optimize a patient's functional recovery and prevent the sequelae of low cardiorespiratory fitness, objective quantification of aerobic capacity is essential.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.