In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The authors assume that caregivers are the primary experts regarding a child's needs.
- Make sure that her teachers and other caregivers are aware of her condition.
- My caregiver instantly volunteered the information that we were the doctor's family friends.
- This was a time of new experiences for the military and for the women who volunteered to serve as caregivers.
- The patient then is discharged home with family members or a designated caregiver.
- The device is also portable and can be used without the assistance of a caregiver.
- The caregiver may report that the child was shaken to try to resuscitate it.
- We invite anyone who is interested to join us, from psychologists, to teachers and caregivers.
- They and their caregivers were able to perform satisfactory drainage at home.
- It will also not impact upon the introduction of Filipino workers as caregivers, maids and crews.
- Some caregivers reported the amount of care that was provided by hospice on a weekly basis.
- Assisting the caregiver in establishing a predictable routine for the patient is helpful.
- They serve on Parent Policy Committees and work in the centers as caregivers or volunteers.
- One primary purpose of the record is to communicate patient information to the next caregiver.
- Educational efforts to inform parents and caregivers can come from a variety of sources.
- You and your caregiver will be instructed on how to give your tube feedings.
- Sometimes clients or their families treat caregivers as maids or domestic servants.
- Most of the research on the health of caregivers has focused on psychological well-being.
- The perioperative nurse is not often viewed as a patient caregiver, but is thought of as a technician.
- In wound care, we have not done much to factor in the contributions of lay caregivers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.