1cuidador masculinocuidadora femenino
- The charity is reminding older people and their carers of what is on offer.
- The main carers are family members and friends, and they require adequate support.
- In many cases the situation when a child leaves is unclear to the losing family and the foster carer.
- She required constant care and attendance but no input from medically qualified carers.
- There will also be a separate room for carers or family members to sleep in.
- An on-site radio station run by the young carers broadcast live throughout the weekend.
- He describes his foster carers as lovely people, who he regards as his parents.
- The campaign this year is focusing on children, young people and their carers.
- I am now a member of the carer and user group for the unit and I have spoken to many staff who have left.
- It aims to involve parents and carers creatively with the help of professional artists.
- Information for carers will be available next week at a series of planned events.
- Perhaps this case will set a precedent for all those who are full time carers for their sick wives or mothers.
- Even then, with assistance from his carers and family, he was only able to go out briefly a couple of times a week.
- The Alzheimer's Society has a helpline for sufferers and their families or carers.
- Pilkington suffered from angina, his wife was also not well and he was the main carer for their disabled son.
- Kenny is carried up and down stairs each day which puts the family / carers and Kenny at risk.
- Volunteers will give carers a break by taking on their duties for a short time.
- I am in no way blaming the current carers or family day care who are doing the best they can.
- Cash has also been earmarked to analyse how best to provide help for the parents and carers of drug users.
- The person or their carer may also be medically knowledgeable and may work in a health related job.