In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cuidador masculinocuidadora femenino
- The charity is reminding older people and their carers of what is on offer.
- The main carers are family members and friends, and they require adequate support.
- In many cases the situation when a child leaves is unclear to the losing family and the foster carer.
- She required constant care and attendance but no input from medically qualified carers.
- There will also be a separate room for carers or family members to sleep in.
- An on-site radio station run by the young carers broadcast live throughout the weekend.
- He describes his foster carers as lovely people, who he regards as his parents.
- The campaign this year is focusing on children, young people and their carers.
- I am now a member of the carer and user group for the unit and I have spoken to many staff who have left.
- It aims to involve parents and carers creatively with the help of professional artists.
- Information for carers will be available next week at a series of planned events.
- Perhaps this case will set a precedent for all those who are full time carers for their sick wives or mothers.
- Even then, with assistance from his carers and family, he was only able to go out briefly a couple of times a week.
- The Alzheimer's Society has a helpline for sufferers and their families or carers.
- Pilkington suffered from angina, his wife was also not well and he was the main carer for their disabled son.
- Kenny is carried up and down stairs each day which puts the family / carers and Kenny at risk.
- Volunteers will give carers a break by taking on their duties for a short time.
- I am in no way blaming the current carers or family day care who are doing the best they can.
- Cash has also been earmarked to analyse how best to provide help for the parents and carers of drug users.
- The person or their carer may also be medically knowledgeable and may work in a health related job.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.