1EEUU(on unproductive assets)gastos generales de bienes inactivos masculino
- If, like many folks, you use credit to finance business purchases, interest and carrying charges are fully tax deductible.
- I will also discuss how and when to report interest income, as well as when to claim any offsetting carrying charges.
- On March 16 the company sent him an invoice for extension and carrying charges in the sum of $79, 762.50.
- Obviously a sore spot, as unless there's some profit in it, no one is going to commit to carrying inventory (and the attendant carrying charges can be huge.
2(for transport)costo del transporte masculinocoste del transporte masculino España
- Hence the claim for carrying charges or, as Mr Baker put it, reverse demurrage, because the ship's delay delayed the cargo.
- If you're taking your own skis, don't forget to check each airline's small print for any extra carrying charges - some do, some don't.