In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel de dibujo masculino
- So how did you get into this business, I ask, as he sets up a crisp new sheet of white cartridge paper on his easel.
- The only thing ringing in her head was the scratching of the pencil lead on the cartridge paper.
- The fine tones of watercolors are recreated on top-quality cartridge paper, identical to the original, according to company officials.
- It all began with a large sheet of blank cartridge paper calling to be filled with images.
- I'd intended to draw it first on cartridge paper, then watercolour it on watercolour paper, but I decided that would take too long and that I would colour the first version using pencils.
- Once upstairs, she found a wooden door marked with an A4 piece of cartridge paper, decorated with glitter and sequins and spelling out her first name in finger-painted letters.
- We had to draw on newsprint because there wasn't enough cartridge paper to go round.
- The first cartoon strip submitted for publication in 1981 was drawn in pen and ink on cartridge paper and about three times larger than the printed size.
- You need ordinary envelopes and cheap cartridge paper or newsprint.
- We will send you a great new Audi Blogbond beautifully presented on blank A4 cartridge paper - for a one-off payment of only £5.74.
- We set up a painting station under our gazebo - laying out newspapers, cartridge paper, water buckets, paint bottles and brush holders.
- They were squatted all along the river bank with oversized pads of cartridge paper and soft dark pencils.
- The top ones were drawn on cartridge paper and then painted in watercolour using sepia colour paint, and the bottom ones were painted straight onto watercolour paper using light red.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.