In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(incentive)devolución de dinero en efectivo femenino
- The cashback is available on purchases but not cash advances, bill payments or foreign exchange.
- Once, I even considered buying a car using a credit card, just for the cashback!
- Some deals offer cashback, which can be particularly attractive to first-time buyers struggling to furnish their new home.
- Use your debit card where you can and make the most of cashback offers at the supermarket and elsewhere.
- As the January sales continue, the dealer is taking early action by offering new car buyers competitive cashback offers.
- Customers who legally complete their purchase by the end of February can take full advantage of the cashback offered on one of their three bedroomed homes.
- I can sell the car and get a cheaper one, getting a cashback on the trade to reduce my expenditure.
- By putting all your spending on a cashback credit card, you can receive up to 2% back on every purchase.
- With a cashback mortgage, you receive a lump sum upfront, in return for agreeing to be locked in to a particular rate for a pre-set period.
- By using a cashback card, you can get receive up to £20 for every £1, 000 that you spend.
- Both are offering a 3000 cashback and carpets or part-exchange on your own property.
- But while deals offering generous cashback upfront may seem appealing to cash-strapped borrowers, brokers generally advise against them because there is invariably some kind of trade-off.
- The scheme offered cashback on half the cost of a new computer - up to a maximum of £500.
- The car is spacious and currently enjoys a cashback deal that reduces the list price of £25, 295 to £22, 295.
- The deals also typically offer incentives, such as cashback and free valuations.
- Typical incentives offered by builders include cashback deals of up to E10,000.
2(retail service)retirada de dinero en efectivo al pagar con tarjeta, cantidad que se carga a la cuenta del cliente
- Use your debit card for purchases or get cashback from a retailer
- Payment using a debit card has become extremely popular with consumer customers, who can even use their debit card to obtain cash from certain retail outlets under the cashback scheme.
- Next February, it will launch the first ever current account that pays cashback on debit card purchases.
- In some stores customers get 10% cashback, and 20% back at selected others.
- My corner shop charges £1.50 to make a withdrawal, yet it charges nothing for cashback.
- Alternatively, buy something in a pub or store that offers fee-free cashback to debit cardholders.
- You can also earn up to 20% cashback if you use your card at certain retailers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.