In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1flujo de caja masculinocash-flow masculinobefore noun cash flow problem — problema de liquidez masculino
- Now this would not have a detrimental effect on the cash flow because the money has already been spent.
- We do know that the university has admitted that their cash flow will be affected by millions.
- With a monopoly, you get to generate a large cash flow from rental of all the properties.
- Finally, a firm will need to determine the method of managing its cash flow during the period of the investment.
- The cash flow from their business dries up as few people in the area have any disposable income.
- It was therefore obvious that the cash flow of the business was from inception a critical matter.
- Often a small business will find that it is unable to repay creditors due to a cash flow crunch.
- Then our analysts look at the company's business franchise, its business model and its cash flow.
- If a company is booking revenue and its cash flow is strong, then it has flexibility.
- I can see now that the deficits in my cash flow had a lot to do with defects in my understanding of money.
- Instead it was happy grow organically and to return the additional cash flow to shareholders.
- These groups like the stable cash flow from rental income such pubs provide.
- Businesses often have sufficient cash flow to service a level of debt in excess of the senior secured debt.
- He said the bank would need to look at the cash flow of the applicant before offering such a service.
- It is very easy to over-stretch resources - not just cash flow but people and other assets too.
- Each option allows a small business to buy a computer without affecting its monthly cash flow.
- Based on its cash flow, the company is trading at a significant discount to its peers.
- What if your cash flow is so low or sales are down so much that you feel you must change the comp plan?
- The big peak and the big trough of provisional tax hammers the cash flow of small to medium sized enterprises.
- Thank God I'm self-employed and it's tax deductible, but it still affects the old cash flow.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.