1masculino viernes informal
- Plus, we all know it feels better than a suit and tie, but is casual Friday actually good for your health?
- For starters, if you're tucking your shirt into your pants, then you should wear a belt - unless it's casual Friday at the office.
- It's casual Friday, so I assume that conservative business attire is not required.
- I don't tuck in my t-shirt… unless it's casual Friday, when a t-shirt is acceptable but only if it's tucked.
- Every day has become casual Friday, but there's no need to compromise style.
- They arrive early and stay late and glare reproachfully at anyone who leaves anywhere near on time. They take everything so seriously and wear suits even on slightly casual Friday.
- And if these too-good-to-be-true paragons can also deliver the goods, it'll be the best change in management style since casual Friday.
- I had been wearing the usual casual Friday clothes, jeans and a sweater with the Tigers logo on the front, and I looked exhausted.
- The problem is, casual Friday has permeated the whole week.
- And if they really wanted to prepare us for the real world, why not make us wear a shirt and tie everyday except casual Friday?