1rayo catódico masculinobefore noun cathode ray tube — tubo de rayos catódicos masculino
- Cold cathode ray technology illuminates the instrument faces, while the indicators are backlit.
- One member of the radio society even has a major collection of cathode ray oscilloscopes, which he displays along one complete wall in his home.
- TV detector vans do not work by picking up radiation from the cathode ray tube
- This sends information to the cathode ray in the back of your television, which projects it onto the screen.
- Inside this glass tube, evacuated of air, a negatively charged and heated metal plate emitted a beam - a cathode ray - that could be focused and accelerated by its attraction towards a positively charged plate.