In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This will enable the Financial Office to send your caution money cheque to the right place.
- Application for refund of caution money must be made within six months after the student has left the College by completing the appropriate form and submitting the original receipt of payment.
- Such caution money must be returned to the client when s/he leaves after inspection of the apartment.
- Caution Money which is to be paid at the time of admission is refundable without interest on completion of the program against caution money receipt.
- The caution money is to be deposited also in cases when the charterer charters a yacht together with a skipper.
- The caution money is refundable on withdrawal from the Institute if no claims are outstanding.
- On our arrival, they wanted us to pay €305 each as a caution money for the use of the kitchen in our room.
- You will be required to pay £100.00 caution money at the beginning of the session.
- Charges will be made against the caution money if there is any unpaid claim against the student, such as outstanding library dues.
- However, the Area Directorates are authorized to decide the collection of freightage at the arrival station provided that a Bank Guarantee Letter is submitted or caution money is paid in advance.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.