In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1unidad central de proceso femenino
- ‘The temperature must have interfered with some of the central processors, the operating system isn't responding,’ Amy explained.
- Due to strong market demand, ever growing hard drive capacity and not to mention temperatures, Orbitron then expanded their range of coolers to systems, central processing units, monitors and notebooks.
- Essential electronic components such as chips that control the central processing unit and memory in computers are attached to the PCB using a lead-tin solder.
- The purchaser of such a platform only has to equip it with a central processor, memory, hard drive and additional input/output devices depending on his/her own needs.
- While semiconductor materials such as silicon are utilized for memory and central processing units, the permanent information in computers is stored in magnetized hard drives which utilize the spin of the electron.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.