1certificado masculinomarriage certificate — certificado de matrimonio masculino
- death certificate — certificado de defunción
- birth certificate — certificado de nacimiento
- share certificate — título de acción
- (in UK) Certificate of Education — certificado de escolaridad
- However, as the legal proof showing the marriage relationship, the certificate is an important tool to protect one's legitimate rights.
- Her power lies in her refusal even to ‘name’ him on her own certificate of birth.
- In Grier's case, Brooke herself signed two days after her birth and the certificate was filed nine days after the baby was born.
- Other parishes had to apply to him for certificates for marriage.
- Moreover some of these physicians often issue a certificate of death before making a check up and ascertaining the cause of death.
- A certificate of death was said to be available, although there are questions about its authenticity.
- It works by allowing people to find the index number for births, marriages and deaths so they can order copies of the certificates they need.
- A short certificate of birth can then be issued.
- Ever wanted to obtain a copy of a certificate of a birth, death or marriage?
- The authors used data from police records, birth certificates, and certificates of fetal death from Utah between 1992 and 1999.
- If the White Paper becomes legislation, paper certificates for births, marriages and deaths will be replaced in a few years by a central computerised database.
- Their birth has to be registered and certificates issued,’ he says with a tinge of regret.
- In this case, Suri was born on April 18 but the certificate was not filed until May 8, 20 days later.
- Gall read the document and discovered that the Army pathologist who signed the certificate had checked ‘homicide’ as the cause of death.
- Bear in mind that medical reports and birth, marriage or other certificates may also be required by employers in your destination country.
- There was her mother and father's wedding certificate, and certificates of death.
- The cause of death is not on the certificate, but we will be told early this week.
- During 1993-2000 general practitioner A would therefore have been the practice doctor who signed off the most certificates for deaths in the nursing homes.