In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1motosierra femeninosierra de cadena femenino
- That is the case with dangerous tools, such as lawn mowers, chainsaws, and automobiles.
- Please take extreme care outdoors at the moment, and ensure that any equipment you use such as tractors, mowers, brush cutters and chainsaws are safe from spark ignition.
- The loggers come to the forest with mechanical chainsaws, cut the trees down indiscriminately and load them onto trucks before leaving the forest as if nothing had happened.
- According to the Killarney councillor, a practice has emerged in recent years of using handsaws axes and even chainsaws to cut holly branches.
- Red Cross centres are also running low on supplies, with shortages of water tanks, pumps, hoses, chainsaws and hand tools.
- She was currently what can only be described as hacking the beast up, using the delicate surgery use tools like hatchets and chainsaws.
- When the design is finalised, Paul moves in with his chainsaw.
- Ice-divers in Canada use chainsaws, but a chainsaw would not be much use on a wreck.
- Some got out of the van armed with spray-paint cans while others came out carrying metal bats, chainsaws, hatchets and sledgehammers.
- Here the construction never ceases: chainsaws, lawn mowers, and leaf blowers are in perpetual motion, as if there were no days, and never Sundays.
- Behind this thin veil of trees, chainsaws, mechanical diggers and gold-rush fever have taken their toll.
- I use chainsaws and sanders - working with those for hours can really do you in.
- He used chainsaws and hand chisels during the work.
- They took lawn mowers, strimmers, chainsaws, as well as drills and tools totalling about £3,000.
- Among the huge haul of tools taken from Mr Walker's farm were two chainsaws, jacks, grinders and spanners.
- Labor's newest recruit has given support to a proposed pulp mill, but wants chainsaws kept away from the state's oldest timber.
- The rest bring their own pruning saws, chainsaws, rakes, trimmers, blowers and whatever else is needed and do the work that is set out in the yearly planner.
- He uses green timber, and works as a sculptor, with chainsaws and blow torches, celebrating the grain of the wood.
- Industry turned from the manufacture of tanks and other war materiel to the manufacture of log skidders, Caterpillar tractors, and chainsaws.
- I should state that I work with chainsaws, axes, and many sharp tools.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.