1presidente masculinopresidenta femeninoMadam Chairman — señora presidenta
- Thus, there were very few surprises for her or for the chairman during the meeting.
- It is unlikely that you will ever be asked to adopt the role of chairman involving a meeting of your superiors.
- The chairman may decide to adjourn the meeting, which means that the meeting is not concluded.
- The chairman of the panel of judges is Tom Fewer, local writer and publisher.
- The chairman of the Kildwick Parish Meeting was unavailable for comment.
- Jedec instructed the chairman of each of the meetings to disclose the patent language to its members, and the court found through testimony that the chairmen did indeed comply with the instructions.
- The chairman reported on a meeting with representatives of the bowls club.
- The meeting chairman asked each of the speakers to address a specific question.
- The chairman ended the meeting by wishing all the members a happy New Year.
- That will be a matter for the chairman of the meeting if I allow one to be convened.
- We sang Jerusalem and then our Secretary introduced our Chairman for the day Sue Mcrae.
- The chairman closed the meeting and thanked everyone for their attendance.
- The chairman's statement is considerate of the diverse interests represented by the leaders in the meeting.
- The meeting was presided over by chairman Brendan McNulty, who welcomed the delegates.
- The meeting which was very well attended was presided over by the chairman Martin Nyland.