In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1música de cámara femenino
- During his career Chakaryan has toured the world with the best Bulgarian symphony orchestras and chamber music ensembles.
- The beautiful sense of orchestral chamber music the trio brought to the Largo was memorable.
- Even in chamber music, Beethoven always found a voice for the monumental statement.
- Think about how often Mahler himself resorts to chamber music textures in his symphonies: the sounds seem utterly natural most of the time.
- This is a wonderful original instruments recording of some of Bach's finest chamber music.
- This program is open to all instruments, vocalists and chamber music ensembles.
- Compared to his orchestral works, his chamber music has been neglected by record companies.
- Did this incite you to perform chamber music with musical colleagues?
- I think the tradition has always been that orchestral music is more public and chamber music is more intimate.
- In the world of classical music, string quartets fall into a category known as chamber music.
- The piano music, including the chamber music involving piano, comes from all periods.
- There are also educational pieces, numerous compositions of chamber music and two concertos.
- In chamber music, if the violist is sub-standard, you pack up and go home.
- Mostly chamber music gets recorded, because orchestral music costs more to record.
- From there, I went into composing film music and also chamber music, something that I do to this day.
- They play like two musicians doing chamber music, creating something together.
- I had initially considered violin for its options of orchestral or chamber music.
- He began to write more abstractly and concentrated on chamber music and works for small ensembles.
- His compositions comprise mainly chamber music, including string quartets and accompanied keyboard sonatas.
- Music Network's chamber music triple bill also features some of Europe's hottest classical stars.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.