1portamonedas masculinomonedero masculinochauchera femenino Chile Bolivia
- You even took a piece of junk jewelry I got as a joke for a friend and was keeping in my change purse till I saw her next.
- So dust off your gala gowns, party shoes and change purses to cheer on our hometown team.
- ‘I can make it worth your while…’ Donal trailed off meaningfully, his hand moving towards his change purse.
- Instead, the moment they get their hands on some treasure, be it a chest full of gold doubloons or a change purse, they sail off to some island to bury it.
- I took my change purse out of my pocketbook and scowled.
- For example, I believe you have the right to smack the person in front of you with a grocery divider if they're taking too long going through their change purse at the cash.
- My favourite by far was a votive called Ambrette, which came tucked in a satin change purse.
- Focus your attention on a change purse full of money: What things could we buy with this money?
- With a dramatic sigh, she opened her change purse and counted out, not just enough for a soda, but for a soda and a candy bar.
- I lost my change purse and Mark paid for my food.
- So then the girl in front of me gets up there, presses the buttons and then pulls out a change purse.
- At the party, Dennis and Margo sat around a backyard bonfire, passing a joint she had pulled from her change purse.
- I spilled the contents of my change purse and the chick I was with started to pick them up to give to me.
- I heard an ice cream truck drive by the other day and of course, I had this instant impulse to run for my change purse.
- It is most commonly found among former math majors, chronic coupon-clippers and old ladies who still use tiny change purses.
- I fished out my small black change purse.
- Also I couldn't pick up change out of a change purse.
- And if you don't have the exact change, and if you speak with the accent, they automatically assume that you don't understand the money, so they just want to get their hands on your change purse.
- Without a second thought Tori grabbed her change purse and vaulted out the window, nearly crushing her friend in the process.
- I have many years of experience in sewing with beads, [on items] such as baby belts, slippers, barrettes, change purses, [and] handbags, and beading on a loom.