In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1código de caracteres masculino
- I recently learned that certain HTML characters or character codes do not necessarily work on - for instance - Mac and Unix browsers.
- He sent me a tip in e-mail about how to make the degree symbol show up, and eventually I thought to Google ‘ampersand character codes.’
- To view these languages properly you will have to change your computer's character code.
- For example on some PCs the character code 130 would display as é, but on computers sold in Israel it was the Hebrew letter Gimel, so when Americans would send their résumés to Israel they would arrive as r sum s.
- I have extended the patch to load user-defined, context-sensitive parse rules for glyphs and character codes as well.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.