- Perhaps one characteristic above all else defines explorers.
- A sentimental identification with the underdog is one of our national characteristics.
- The characteristic that distinguishes international politics from internal politics is the absence of government.
- From the same list, I had to choose the characteristics that others would attribute to me.
- These characteristics were presumably inherited from his mother, a German princess.
- To see an apprentice with these qualities and characteristics was not a common sight in the eighties.
- Some sharks have distinct characteristics that set them apart from others.
- Every facial feature and physical characteristic was identical to Alastair's.
- Is Hinduism a religion like others, and what are the principal characteristics which define it?
- Religious dissent is a key characteristic of Scots-Irish identity.
- A distinguishing characteristic of female voters is their caution.
- The slow, melancholic songs are a distinctive characteristic of her music.
- There can be no doubt that soil characteristics do influence wine quality.
- It may seem facile, but teams do reflect the traits and characteristics of their coaches.
- The characteristic which has most marked his career has been his good judgement.
- Each of these has its own characteristics and is therefore distinguishable from the others.
- At the same time, most of these characteristics belong to any good person.
- Whether such characteristics do define what it is to be British today is debatable.
- Sociability is a distinguishing characteristic of the islands and often is commented on by visitors.
- A national characteristic has been identified in numerous scientific trials.