In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hacer a la brasahacer a las brasas
- In this case, it's got not one, but two charbroiled patties, topped with no less than four strips of crispy bacon, three slices of American cheese, and some mayonnaise - all on a buttered, toasted, sesame seed bun.
- The familiar blue A-frame roof remains, but there are also touches more conducive to evening dining, including softer lighting and new menu items such as portobello pot roast and charbroiled Atlantic salmon.
- For example, corn and charbroiled beef, popular among Hispanic cultures, interfere with how a drug affects the body.
- The intake of charbroiled meat, roasted fish, and shellfish did not correlate statistically.
- This local favorite specializes in charbroiled fresh fish.
- The adults' menu may feature grilled shrimp, charbroiled chicken, sautéed vegetables, and salads galore.
- The steam table featured various choices, but I decided to go with the Joojeh Kebab - charbroiled chicken, served with potato and rice or half rice and half salad, which I went with.
- I keep reading that charbroiled meat is bad for you.
- Naturally the couscous came with Beef Kebab (skewers of chunks of charbroiled Australian beef fillet marinated in Moroccan spices) accompanied by Harissa, a hot sauce made from red peppers and Tunisian spices.
- Have you tried our half pound pub burger or charbroiled marinated chicken sandwich?
- We received our food in good time, but my steak was charbroiled, which it shouldn't be for being medium.
- Their food comes in two varieties - charbroiled and fried!
- More than just a piece of charbroiled protein, beef is also a major source of iron and zinc, two crucial muscle-building nutrients.
- Chef Michael Cortez whipped up a major dinner of beef fajitas with guacamole, chicken and cheese quesadillas, Spanish rice and charbroiled shrimp.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.