In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enfermero jefe masculinoenfermera jefe femenino
- From April to August 1999, the researcher contacted the unit charge nurse to identify potential study subjects.
- For the purpose of the drill, both the charge nurse and back-up charge nurse were placed at the desk.
- When the assistant charge nurse reported to the manager that everyone was accounted for and the patients were being cared for, the drill concluded.
- This is a significant change for these team members because traditionally a charge nurse supervised them and they had no input in decisions.
- Consider the situation of a charge nurse who receives a last-minute request from a prominent surgeon to add a procedure to the schedule.
- Visual cues on the preoperative map help the charge nurse know how patients are distributed around the unit, as well as which patients need to be assigned to a bed and when those requests were made.
- The charge nurse identified the error before the drug was given.
- The Assistant Nurse Manager serves as charge nurse on the day shift and provides clinical expertise for the unit.
- He began work in Blackburn in 1972 and became a charge nurse and then a nurse manager in paediatrics.
- Potential subjects were identified by either a charge nurse or supervisor from each nursing unit or by the facility's physical therapy and occupational therapy supervisors.
- A charge nurse who has an argument with a spouse before coming to work and proceeds to take his or her anger out on coworkers could benefit from better self-management skills.
- It stated that patients would be transferred laterally and that one of the prime functions of the charge nurse was to designate someone to answer the telephones.
- A messenger position was created and appointed by the charge nurse.
- A surgeon yells at the charge nurse in the hall about slow room turnover and poor work by staff members.
- The charge nurse and managers in adjacent areas should prepare for the possibility that the fire will become out of control, which would require further response or evacuation.
- The charge nurse rather than staff nurses attended the multidisciplinary rounds, again because of issues of coordination and time constraints.
- Patients admitted to the 2 units who met the inclusion criteria were identified weekly by the charge nurse.
- The charge nurse called in the extra staff and I took over co-ordinating where people should be.
- Identified problems are reported to the charge nurse and/or Bioengineering immediately.
- This was alleviated by the assistance of the charge nurse, who did not have a patient assignment, when the liaison nurse became involved in multiple activities.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.