1cargadopositively/negatively charged — con carga positiva/negativa
- a voice charged with emotion — una voz cargada de emoción
- No issue is quite as emotionally charged as the issue of child abuse.
- A terrific British cast, working with an emotionally charged script, keeps viewers glued to the screen.
- Then the charged atmosphere of the club, the familiar bounce and beat of the techno tune, filled him and he leaned forward to finish his drink.
- How I long for the spontaneity of those social witticisms or emotionally charged exchanges.
- Even though I've read the book three times so far, never once have the words conveyed the sense of excitement and the charged atmosphere that came across on film.