In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1chef masculinojefe de cocina masculinojefa de cocina femenino
- Two other celebrity chefs have opened restaurants in Scotland recently.
- Several local companies also supported the competition by donating produce for the young chefs to cook.
- When you're eating in a restaurant and the chef comes over to your table you feel special.
- The restaurant employs five chefs and spends tens of thousands of pounds in training its cooks.
- However I would have to pity the poor chef who has to cook their pre-match and after match meals!
- I have never met a chef who enjoys cooking vegetarian food, it confuses them.
- Their livers were then cut out and borne in triumph to a local restaurant, where the chef was ordered to cook them.
- I thought I was writing the book for cooks and chefs and restaurant people in the New York area.
- That means the chefs cook and the wine experts pour wine and talk about it.
- These will be bought by patrons and the chefs will cook it according to specifications.
- Twenty-three per cent of chefs and cooks said that they were satisfied in their jobs.
- Each sous chef has four assistant chefs under him who, in turn, have trainee cooks under them.
- But there are plenty of professional chefs who find it hard to cope when it comes to camp cooking.
- With the experienced management team and the excellent chefs, this restaurant should do well.
- Cash will be the vital ingredient as celebrity chefs cook up a special fundraising treat for charity.
- The best way to ‘winterise’ your fish is to do what restaurant chefs do and treat it as if it were meat.
- I'd never been to a restaurant where a chef completely decides what you're going to eat and drink.
- She praised the efforts of the restaurant's four chefs and five other members of staff.
- The restaurant changed its chef quite recently and we haven't been able to inspect it since.
- There were plenty of other chefs to help cook, so the task did not take as long as she thought it would.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.