In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)prestación que se recibe del estado para cada hijo independientemente de los ingresos de los padresasignación familiar femenino Cono Sur
- So, I send back all the forms saying I don't earn anything except child benefit and tax credits.
- He was therefore eligible for income support, housing benefit and child benefit on the same conditions as a British citizen.
- Every week, the family receives £482 income support and £71 child benefit.
- For example, not every government pays out child benefit to parents.
- For all families with overall incomes of £50,000 or less the Child Tax Credit with child benefit will be £1,400 a year.
- Payment of child benefit until the completion of full-time education would effectively entail the abolition of the age condition.
- We are projecting healthy profits from next year on, so I think we will be able to save much of our child benefit payments from then.
- Immigrants to Britain who do get work will be eligible for child benefit and tax credits immediately.
- To that end, child benefit payments to all parents regardless of income will level off once promised increases are met.
- There will, however, be increases in a range of social welfare payments, particularly child benefit.
- Take your pick among child benefit, children's tax credit, working families tax credit and childcare tax credits.
- One said he was paying €9,000 a year in childcare but the cost would remain high to parents even with increased child benefit payments.
- They will be able to assist people with pension, child benefit and grant applications.
- If both of you have jobs in the south, child benefit will continue to be paid by the Department of Social and Family Affairs here.
- Many parents choose to save their child benefit.
- With no tax credit payments, she says she is making do with child benefit to get by.
- The Post Office wishes to assure its customers that they can continue collecting pensions, child benefit and other benefits from the Post Office.
- The cornerstone of child support in Scotland, child benefit, continues.
- These included record welfare payment increases, especially in pensions and child benefit.
- The current administration has opted for child benefit instead of tax relief to help parents.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.