- So tuck a few chillies in with those roses and that box of chocs.
- The Valentine's deal includes champagne, strawberries, chocs, midnight feasts and a limo transfer.
- Get one today and eat the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chocs in one go.
- Now Bendicks has produced a box of lemon, apricot and rose-flavoured chocs.
- But I was just walking back from college, having eaten most of a pack of Waitrose caramel hearts (which I highly recommend - naff packaging, lovely chocs!) and I'd had a bit of a laugh with my college friends.
- I passed on chocs from Belgium and jellybeans from the USA and assembled a more local gourmet snack of cheese from Wensleydale and homemade fudge laced with Masham's Black Sheep Ale.
- A hazel choc bar could be on the way via an impenetrable Volvo or a pickup.
- Flavours include honeycomb and caramel choc mint, and the company has now expanded into sorbets, spring water ice cubes and an organic range.
- Love it that it comes with three different fondue dips - white choc, dark choc and milk choc.
- These flavours are enough to make your teeth sing: liquorice, toffee, choc mint and lime and chilli, to name a few.
- Write a Christmas wish list to give him, but soften the blow by buying him a box of chocs, eating your favourite and rolling the note into a ball to fill the gap.
- My Birthday, on Monday, was brilliant - the kids got me cashews and Belgian chocs and were so excited and pleased with themselves that I felt all loved and snuggly.
- For those who cannot remember, a few weeks ago this gentleman wrote in, ‘Just to let you know the Belgium chocs and champagne will be with you shortly as promised.’
- Every Christmas we all binge a bit, or perhaps a lot, on our favourite sugar snack: sweets and cakes for the kids, chocs for mum and beer for dad (come on, be honest).
- He was wearing a sweater that was the exact colour of melted mint choc chip ice cream, except without the choc chips.
- You're bound to know if she's watching her weight (even though - of course - you'd NEVER tell her she needs to), and if she is, she won't want huge, lavish boxes of chocs that she can't resist.
- I've a mind to have two prize bags: one filled with delish sweets and chocs and the other into which I've emptied a couple of cans of cat food for them to dip their mucky little paws into.
- Be it a choc chip cookie or a choc mint ice cream, as long as it looked like it had bits of chocolate shavings in it, she's bound to love it… or eat it.
- Who says Valentine's Day is just about cards and chocs?
- Roses wither, chocs get eaten, but many a Valentine card gets hoarded away as a precious memento of love.