In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1adicto al chocolate masculinoadicta al chocolate femenino
- A chocoholic who did the same thing would save £8,443 in interest and settle their mortgage two years and 11 months early.
- A word of warning - unless you are a serious chocoholic, leafing through this publication for any length of time may make you feel slightly queasy.
- They come on the back of the firm's Crave Control patch which gave off a smell designed to stop the desire for chocolate, 250,000 of which were sold last year to chocoholics.
- If you're a chocaholic, a bar-snack addict or a burger fiend then this website/blog - Snackspot - is a must read.
- Even chocoholics are not forgotten this season.
- ‘I was in a flap, rushing around, and my son suggested I take a chocolate wrapper because I'm a chocoholic,’ she said.
- I would say no, but seeing as I'm a complete chocoholic… yeah, I will, thanks.
- There's a treat in store for chocoholics planning a visit to Manchester Art Gallery.
- It might just be a chocoholic's sugar-induced fantasy, but rumour has it that this attractive village property was built in 1830 for one of York's famous Rowntree clan.
- On the next hour of LIVE FROM, chocoholics rejoice.
- I have some clients who are diabetic, so a sugar free candy is always a hit and for those who are chocoholics, I have a special stash for them as well.
- I trust that all you chocoholics are with me on this distinction.
- Easter may be a few weeks off yet but that has not stopped Ray Smith from preparing an event that will have chocoholics licking their lips with delight.
- A chocoholic's dream, the egg is 4.5kg of luxury milk chocolate, worth £100.
- This is the kind of thing that chocoholics live for.
- It would be like relocating a chocoholic to Hershey, PA.
- Opposite the town hall, Truffles Chocolate House is a must for chocoholics… try their Swiss hot chocolate drink, topped with vanilla and cream and you'll never want to eat mass-produced confectionery again.
- And for the chocoholics in the crowd, gone are those nights of trying to smear Nutella over your partner's naked torso.
- It certainly isn't because I want to turn my innocent little children into depraved chocoholics.
- ‘I'm a bit of a chocoholic, so this was always going to be a winner for me,’ said Sandra, before heading back towards the quickly diminishing mountain of cakes.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.