In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cinematografía femenino formal
- Emile is the final part of the trilogy and boasts impressive cinematography and well crafted scenes.
- Recently, however, she had been very fascinated by photography and cinematography.
- The photography / cinematography was to a large extent a product of its time, constrained by primitive technology.
- It's a pity that he ruins his otherwise commendable film with some extremely lousy cinematography.
- Music, cinematography, and direction all work in unison, creating a sequence of terrible beauty.
- From there she went to the National Film and Television School, specialising in cinematography and direction.
- A great cast did total justice to the wonderful screenplay, captivating cinematography and strong direction.
- As a piece of film-making it's first class, with wonderful cinematography and acting.
- Who can forget David Lean's wintry cinematography in the film Dr Zhivago?
- Be it ad photography or cinematography, he works with equal zeal.
- For the rich cinematography of Bernardo Bertolucci or the seismic shocks of Star Wars, your local cinema was once the only place to go.
- The film looks beautiful with striking cinematography, bolstered by some excellent choices of locations.
- I was ecstatic because I will learn all aspects of film making such as directing, editing and cinematography.
- The cinematography captures every freezing detail of Lake Tahoe's cold, clear water and crisp blue mountain skies.
- The cinematography, editing and soundtrack are, at least, competent.
- The cinematography is beautiful and it's shot like a nature documentary.
- The cinematography is luminous, the soundtrack is superb - an excellent film all around.
- The cinematography and framing are both graceful and purposeful, lending a real gravity to certain scenes.
- This is enhanced by languid cinematography, capturing scenes of the countryside and the small town in exquisite detail.
- The cinematography and editing are both inventive, too.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.