In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1placa base femenino
- A motherboard - a circuit board on which computer chips are joined together - is the basis of a computer.
- The system works through an electronic circuit board attached to the coin acceptor in a vending machine.
- A motherboard is the main circuit board inside a PC that holds and connects all of its chips, drives, and other parts.
- Also mounted on the circuit board are a memory controller module and nine separate memory chips.
- The large circuit board into which the Central Processing Unit, memory boards and peripheral cards are plugged is referred to as the motherboard.
- A typical design includes either a circuit board or a flimsy material that lies underneath the buttons on the keyboard.
- It was a TV remote, though part of the casing was gone and extra components bulged from the circuit board.
- The circuit board resembles those already present in many cars, and could be installed fairly cheaply.
- A reduced multi-chip module in the circuit board frees up space in the camera by almost 60 per cent.
- Integrated circuit chips are mounted directly to a circuit board with contact pads facing away from the board.
- Some people shouldn't be allowed near a circuit board with a soldering iron.
- A design fault meant that a connection on the main circuit board was wearing out too quickly.
- A wlan interface card is a small circuit board that is installed in a personal computer so that users can connect to the Internet without wires.
- The CEO claims that they'll be able to shrink the circuit board to a single chip by the end of the year.
- With the circuit board securely fastened thereon, the upper board is placed on the lower board.
- If you rip open your computer and look at the larger things that are stuck on the circuit board, you'll see they're attached by two or more metal prongs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.