In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1respiración circular femenino
- He uses extended techniques for the saxophone, such as multiphonics, slaptongue and circular breathing.
- Notable live highlights were show-stopping performances from the likes of Courtney Pine, who amazed with his virtuoso display of circular breathing.
- He was a master of the circular breathing technique and he could play flute with his nose.
- He uses his trademark circular breathing method to produce sustained passages of fluent playing.
- He displays an impressive circular breathing technique on bass clarinet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.