- Suddenly he hears what he thinks is a clapperboard.
- Each of the winners in the FÍS Film Award receives a commemorative clapperboard, which can be displayed in their school as a mark of their outstanding achievement in film-making.
- The clapperboard sounded again, as the director launched the film at a temple at AVM studios on Sunday, cheered by a surging crowd.
- And, last week, two days of filming took place at the school with children having the chance to direct, interview staff and fellow pupils and hold the clapperboard before each scene.
- An actor officially launched the mega-budget flick by sounding the clapperboard for the opening shot last week.
- Each section features easily identifiable icons such as a clapperboard to indicate the locations for films and television sets, or a gold star to represent the birthplace of a celebrity to make the guide quick and simple to read.
- ‘Hollywood comes to Dechmont,’ one village shopkeeper excitedly scrawled on a sign he put over a window display consisting of a home made clapperboard, cans of film and a projector.
- 'The Rising, take one, start,’ Charles said yesterday as he snapped shut a clapperboard to set the camera rolling on the set of the film at a five-star hotel in Mumbai, home of the Hindi film industry.’
- I'm certain that, at any moment, somebody's going to snap a clapperboard shut and shout: ‘Madrid - the movie - Scene 82, take 3.’
- At the end they gave him a clapperboard signed by cast and crew.
- The name, if credited at all, is usually down there with the clapperboard guy and the gofer who fetches the clapperboard guy's coffee.
- I hope he didn't, from force of habit, use a clapperboard when he did his online show.
- Clips of deleted scenes, bloopers, rehearsals - even just the beginnings and ends of shots, with clapperboard and sound-sync beeps - have the sense of something snatched from a real event, like historical archive footage.