In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(image/text) cliqueable(image/text) pinchable
- But still it's the same desktop metaphor: a mouse, windows and clickable icons.
- Label your internal text links and clickable image alt attributes as clearly and descriptively as possible.
- Most of the images are clickable if you want to verify the numbers.
- Most of the button is wasted space, since only the area around the text is clickable.
- The Motorola software has lots of graphics and clickable menus.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.