In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cliente masculinoclienta femenino
- Should the client, the application server, or the database management system perform this processing?
- Over the years, Lotus has provided developers with tools for quickly and easily building applications that run across networks of clients and servers.
- The company's killer product could be the GoodInfo system, an application server for delivering the information to a wireless client.
- In Figure 2, the user interactively queries a client application on a PDA that contains a list of stocks in a portfolio.
- Added to this is an optional client / server application that allows a service provider to control it remotely.
- The computers that run the applications - the clients and servers - are at the edge of the network.
- An integrated dynamic firewall limits access to the client / server applications on a per-user basis.
- This could be your web server, a desktop computer running a database client application, or both.
- This indirect access enables the client program to gain access to the data in a database that it would not otherwise be able to access.
- Users and even integrators will disagree with where lines are drawn between PCs, servers, thin clients, and workstations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.