1alpinismo masculinomontañismo masculinoandinismo masculino América Latina
- One morning while camping out you get up for a glorious day of climbing and find that you have no coffee.
- Climb great lines in spectacular settings around the world, experiencing all the different types of climbing and mountaineering.
- Apart from learning the skills of climbing and mountaineering, these students also interact with the students of the valley and play games with them.
- He liked canoeing, climbing and mountaineering, kite buggying, sailing, windsurfing, paragliding and mountain biking.
- Ads at that point featured healthy-looking men mountain climbing and biking.
- But mountain climbing has never been for the faint of heart and, despite Mother Nature, the mood remains optimistic among the Richmond crew.
- Still, the sport of climbing, like river running, has evolved dramatically in the past half-century.
- Dr Weathers told of how he fell in love with the sport of climbing during a 1985 family vacation to Colorado.
- She is hoping to move from indoor climbing walls to outdoor climbing and is taking part in an outdoor course in August.
- The benefits of the sport of climbing to the environment are much more important than this finding.
- Scuba diving and mountain climbing place added burdens on the cardiovascular system and require special caution.
- His time trialling and mountain climbing are undoubtedly his greatest assets.
- I told myself that skydiving or mountain climbing were within my realm, but in truth, I never dared to take even a step toward that world of adventure.
- Warm up with at least 20 minutes of light bouldering or climbing.
- Maybe I'll put that on my list of things to do, since it will be curtailed after launch, since all the mountain climbing is off.
- The past year of my climbing had been limited to an indoor rock gym not too far from my house.
- We'll rope up as needed for belayed climbing and rappels.
- Gibbs has spent his time concentrating on his other sport of climbing, but will add much-needed experience to the pack.
- She loved travelling, especially to Austria, and mountain climbing was one of her favourite pursuits.
- However, let's not forget climbing is a dangerous sport, so safety is very important to your survival.