In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1alpinismo masculinomontañismo masculinoandinismo masculino América Latina
- One morning while camping out you get up for a glorious day of climbing and find that you have no coffee.
- Climb great lines in spectacular settings around the world, experiencing all the different types of climbing and mountaineering.
- Apart from learning the skills of climbing and mountaineering, these students also interact with the students of the valley and play games with them.
- He liked canoeing, climbing and mountaineering, kite buggying, sailing, windsurfing, paragliding and mountain biking.
- Ads at that point featured healthy-looking men mountain climbing and biking.
- But mountain climbing has never been for the faint of heart and, despite Mother Nature, the mood remains optimistic among the Richmond crew.
- Still, the sport of climbing, like river running, has evolved dramatically in the past half-century.
- Dr Weathers told of how he fell in love with the sport of climbing during a 1985 family vacation to Colorado.
- She is hoping to move from indoor climbing walls to outdoor climbing and is taking part in an outdoor course in August.
- The benefits of the sport of climbing to the environment are much more important than this finding.
- Scuba diving and mountain climbing place added burdens on the cardiovascular system and require special caution.
- His time trialling and mountain climbing are undoubtedly his greatest assets.
- I told myself that skydiving or mountain climbing were within my realm, but in truth, I never dared to take even a step toward that world of adventure.
- Warm up with at least 20 minutes of light bouldering or climbing.
- Maybe I'll put that on my list of things to do, since it will be curtailed after launch, since all the mountain climbing is off.
- The past year of my climbing had been limited to an indoor rock gym not too far from my house.
- We'll rope up as needed for belayed climbing and rappels.
- Gibbs has spent his time concentrating on his other sport of climbing, but will add much-needed experience to the pack.
- She loved travelling, especially to Austria, and mountain climbing was one of her favourite pursuits.
- However, let's not forget climbing is a dangerous sport, so safety is very important to your survival.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.