1despectivo(adult) poco independiente(person) pegajoso coloquial(person) pesado coloquiala clinging vine — una lapa
- She is a clinging, alcoholic, older woman who turns into the invading ‘monster’ of the film.
- Through projective identification, the clinging and overtly dependent borderline partner can express the split-off dependency needs of both.
- Dependent personality disorder is described as a pervasive and excessive need to be taken care of that leads to a submissive and clinging behavior as well as fears of separation.
2(dress) que se pega al cuerpo(dress) que se ciñe al cuerpo
- She was wearing a clinging red dress, bright as the petals of a poison flower.
- She found herself in the brown tight jeans and equally as clinging long sleeve gray shirt that had a very tall collar.
- Their hairdresser of choice was Kenneth, who created Jackie's trademark bouffant, and advised Marilyn to dye her pubic hair blonde so that it didn't show through her clinging clothes.
- Federon puffed out his chest, delighted by the sudden attention, allowing his eyes to affix themselves to the neckline of Kendra's clinging top.
- Nothing else in this comedy moves as freely as his portly stomach, which wobbles heftily inside his clinging outfit.
- It wasn't skin tight, but was extremely clingy and you could certainly see features of her body highlighted by the clinging material.
- The second is the glamorous Lady Stephens in a clinging white trouser suit and black boots.
- Petrenko arrived three hours into the party in a clinging black pants outfit and siren-red lipstick.
- She was a demanding and clinging mother.
- She was dressed in a long clinging black dress that showed off her curves.
- I tried not to notice how the clinging clothes accentuated her figure.
- She could see his muscles ripple under his clinging shirt.
- Even the outline of the piece of cloth she used to tie back her breasts was outlined by the clinging clothes.
- He points to her short, clinging dress and elegant heels.
- Even at that she is badly served by a frumpy blonde wig and clinging dresses that make her look more like a dumpy middle-aged housewife.
- A gang of Trolls and Orcs appeared out of a portal along with a gang of Shaman-Mages and unnaturally pale and thin women in clinging black clothes.
3(smell) que no se va fácilmente