In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1muerte clínica femenino
- He was called to tend to a patient after he had a haemorrhage, which led to the patient's clinical death.
- They play ambitious med students who use their new-found talents to induce clinical death, only to revive themselves minutes later - effectively cheating death.
- ‘Right now, we can easily bring animals back from two hours of absolute clinical death,’ says Hal Sternberg, BioTime's VP of research.
- The accident site was the last place where their loved one was conscious, and thus really ‘alive,’ regardless of the place of clinical death.
- A near death experience involves people who suffer a short period of clinical death, when heart or brain functioning stops.
- We may suppose that the brain revives after clinical death and goes through the basic stages that it had experienced while dying.
- Studies of near death or clinical death experiences have given anthropologists a clue to the stages of a journey.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.