In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1clínico masculinoclínica femenino
- The clinician and the patient need not complete all cells of the chart during the first visit.
- Monitoring and adjustment may be controlled by clinicians or patients.
- Firstly, this study included only clinicians from university affiliated institutions.
- We are confident that our menu will help frontline clinicians and patients in practice.
- As a clinician, the medical director's instincts were to place the patients first and investigate the problem.
- We presented the results of the retrospective audit to the clinicians at two district general hospitals.
- Asking clinicians and patients about errors provides information that is more useful.
- Data from the United Kingdom show that they are unpopular with both patients and clinicians.
- Its unusual weekly dosing regimen can result in dose error by patients or clinicians.
- Despite this it seems likely that clinicians and patients aren't sufficiently aware of these problems.
- To give this information clinicians need to ask patients what they count as a benefit.
- Interim visits by the patient to the clinician can be scheduled as the need arises.
- Can we apply the results from this group of Australian general practitioners to clinicians around the world?
- Applebaum has developed guidelines to help clinicians when a patient describes thoughts of violence.
- This is a superb illustrated resource that will interest clinicians and laboratory workers.
- This could be even more useful to clinicians and patients and has the potential to change health care across the world.
- The clinician should ask the patient to stand so lower extremity alignment may be observed.
- Should the clinician and patient simply press ahead with yet another poorly controlled clinical trial?
- The book provides us with almost no examples in which clinicians and patients negotiate these issues.
- A blinded clinician conducts interviews with patient and caregiver.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.