1bomba dispersora femeninobomba de dispersión femenino
- One of the closest calls we had was actually when a Marine stepped on a bomblet from a cluster bomb.
- It said the rocket was designed as a conventional cluster bomb, which would scatter explosive submunitions over its target, and not as a chemical weapon.
- Each cluster bomb contains 202 sub-munitions, of which approximately 20% do not explode upon impact.
- I also saw a man with extensive burns on his upper body and wounds in his thighs that might have been from a cluster bomb.
- The young man lost his life to an unexploded cluster bomb.
- The sole instance that bears a distinct resemblance to modern techniques is the scorpion bomb - the very name conjures an image of a cluster bomb delivering stinging poisonous fragments onto the enemy.
- Depending on the type of cluster bomb used, up to 650 bomblets can be released from each cluster bomb.
- The massive spending by all nations on armaments and hideous weapons like cluster bombs, land mines, etc, must be questioned.
- As a result, every cluster bomb leaves some unexploded ordnance.
- Cluster bomb footprints can be identified and mapped by the detection of bomblets, side panels and spiders from cluster bomb strikes.
- Armed with 1,000 pound high explosive and cluster bomb warheads, the missiles have ranges of 500-700 kilometers.
- The fragments of shrapnel from a cluster bomb were picked from his chest.
- Others were walking in their fields and accidentally stepped on an unexploded bomblet from a cluster bomb.
- A white phosphorus bomb fired from a helicopter or mortar distributes the substance in a wide area, much like a cluster bomb.
- And there are two hundred individual little bomblets for every cluster bomb.