In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The recession in the babysitting co-op was real, as real as a recession in any normal economy.
- Dairy companies and co-ops have been urged to show their commitment to dairy farmers by putting an end to attempts to talk down the price of milk.
- The reform began as a way to enable large agricultural co-ops to raise funds to build facilities like grain silos.
- Regional milk producer co-ops continue to saturate their marketplaces with these messages.
- In addition, local factions have often treated the credit co-ops like their own personal coffers.
- The decision to focus on pizza crust production has proven to be a good choice for the co-op.
- Whether it's a conventional business, co-op or non-profit trust, you still need income to run it.
- In this special section, we profile a number of organic co-ops that are finding success in the marketplace.
- The need for a co-op has resulted from the need for better quality, better quantity food.
- Good governance practices by co-ops will help avoid such scandals, he advised.
- If the public company had to abolish dividends, what would the co-op use to pay the interest on its loans?
- We planned to operate our farm as a co-op so traditional fishermen would still have access.
- The trust had provided the co-op with extra office space and an overnight room.
- There will be music and free food provided by local co-ops and bread shops.
- At the edge of the village is an organic market where farmers from six co-ops sell their organic produce to the community.
- Farmers have taken a huge cut in income and co-ops must help them, he said.
- It was one way of stressing the role of the co-op in the social as well as in the economic life of the people.
- No longer limited to co-ops and specialty stores, organic foods are now available in grocery stores.
- A supervisory board has begun the recovery of funds owed by the co-op, including rent.
- Meanwhile, the first steps towards reshaping the rules governing the co-op are being taken.
2EEUU(apartment building)edificio de apartamentos en régimen de cooperativa
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.