In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It's imperative, he says, not to create codependency with the organization.
- It depicts both the conflicts and the codependency between innovators and institutions, both governmental and private.
- I have become painfully aware that codependency is making what everybody else thinks more important than what I think.
- His insight into the codependency of progress and poverty undermined the 19th-century belief in the uninterrupted progress of Western civilization.
- The program is for people who are working on issues such as chemical and process addictions, codependency and dysfunctional family issues.
- Members of the denomination must understand that pastor codependency is a serious problem.
- The ‘issues’ the reviewer complains about are in fact relatively minor to the plot which centres on the codependency between abuser and victim, mother and daughter.
- I am seeing a trend toward openness and communication between the two disciplines as they gain a clearer understanding of their codependency.
- It seems likely that the codependency will break down long before this.
- If I had known that this level of codependency existed between them, you better believe I would have exercised more caution.
- And what exactly is codependency, the psychological condition that has apparently swept the nation?
- From the standpoint of the U.S. side of the global codependency, the official purchases along with private market purchases have tended to hamper dollar depreciation.
- The entire relationship turns into a game of guess-my-mood, a relentless exercise in codependency.
- The children were reunited and now work on their codependency in therapy.
- It does not advance them at all; it gets them enmeshed in a relationship of codependency.
- When we fail to do this and make someone else the center of our lives, we're moving away from healthy connection and toward unhealthy codependency, she adds.
- Scores of self-help books have been written from a conservative standpoint on how to have a happy marriage, make more money, or overcome codependency.
- As brilliant as the documentary was, it did not contain Harvey's personal life - his lovers, his codependency, his friends.
- By the end of the last decade, a kind of codependency had evolved between the two countries.
- Come in Monday morning as if to a new job, and break the codependency between you and your beloved.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.