In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1crema limpiadora femeninocrema de limpieza femeninocold cream femenino
- Divers rummaging here have found bottles of cold cream, canisters of celluloid photographic film, silver salt cellars, printing stamps, shaving kits and lead soldiers.
- Removing the makeup was quick-it came right off with cold cream.
- Stella's only response is to apply more cold cream.
- You can also take any white skin cream you have on hand - cold cream will do - and mix in enough red pepper to turn it pink.
- For those in a rush, you can always remove the day's make-up and grime with cold cream, then softly exfoliate the face with a baby's soft toothbrush.
- She applied cold cream to her face and washed the white make-up off, and then she undid her hair from the bun.
- In addition to the aforementioned miracle cream, I have also been putting cold cream on before I go to bed and in a last ditch effort to moisturize from the inside out, I have taken to drinking about 20 glasses of water a day.
- The latest travesty in jazzed up cold cream will make your skin ‘happier’.
- Paul, have you used any cold cream or make-up remover to take that stuff off?
- Faces were gleaming with cold cream and you tootled off to your allocated shelter in the pitch dark, and before you got there the ‘all clear’ went.
- Stage a production on your bathroom countertop to make stars out of dull extras, such as soaps, cotton balls, and cold cream.
- Our first view of her couldn't be less flattering, appearing as she does with face covered in cold cream, hair taped back, and cigarette in hand.
- The reports identified a number of daunting problems the firm would have to face in its efforts to sell cold cream abroad.
- Every winter in Pune, my skin would go dry and I would have to apply vaseline or some cold cream to my lips and face.
- Professional make-up can be hard to apply and even harder to remove - the best method is frequently old-fashioned cold cream, such as Pond's Cold Cream cleanser, followed by a gentle toner such as Neutrogena's Alcohol-Free Toner.
- Anything petroleum based (vaseline, hand lotion, cold cream, other things) will very quickly dissolve little holes in the latex of a condom and can make it break.
- Many a woman gets by with a plain jar of cold cream.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.