In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lavado del colon masculino
- From herbal injections to colonics, our ‘bod squad’ finds out what the stars do to stay sexy.
- In our confessional culture, it is socially acceptable - even fashionable - to disclose your sexual predilections, your husband's problem with painkillers, your penchant for high colonics.
- Although Pressman says colonic irrigation is an acceptable way to relieve occasional constipation, he warns that frequent colonics can foster a dependency and traumatize or strip the lining of the large intestine.
- And I'm not sure that I want colonics to be part of my lifestyle.
- Dr. Haas suggests that enemas, colonics and cleansing diets with fiber supplements, under the guidance of a professional, can all be used to cleanse the colon.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.