In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1coloración femenino formal
- Since the foundation of the state of Israel, Labour has been central to the Zionist project, giving a democratic and even socialist colouration to what was always a fundamentally reactionary programme.
- There is no possibility of a centralized cabal that could appoint people of only one political coloration.
- It should be noted that the Copenhagen Consensus is not a group with any particular political coloration.
- In the 1990s it also shed its socialist ideological coloration.
- Besides, while individual investors are turned off, Europe's governments, whatever their political coloration, are totally hooked on the markets.
- The decade immediately preceding Picasso's turn to ceramics saw the century-old debate about craft and society in France take on emphatic new political colorations, first of a leftist cast, and then of a rightist.
- While Zionism attempted to give itself a socialist colouration, its differences with socialism were of a fundamental character.
- Perhaps the political coloration of his lecture is accidental, but it is hard to overlook the congruity of his theoretical exegesis with a familiar political posture in the contemporary scene.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.