1(in UK)abanderado masculino
- Suddenly, the color sergeant, who carried the flag, crumpled to the ground.
- But Ministry of Defence rules dating back to 1947 state family accommodation can only be provided to Gurkhas holding the rank of colour sergeant or above.
- Bettridge served in the army as a colour sergeant before leaving six years ago to work as a crane driver.
- Mr Parker, a former Army colour sergeant who has served in the Middle and Far East with the Royal Marines and Royal Military Police, is not easily shocked.
- He joined the Royal Navy aged 15 and was a colour sergeant in the 1st Battalion, Rhodesia Regiment.