1lenguaje de comandos masculino
- It supports its own format-free command language described in detail in the Command Summary document.
- Even when the number of different devices grows large, it is necessary for the command language to have a uniform design so that it is easy to learn and extends cleanly.
- As a consequence, in the interpretation of command languages, the user is given control over the context in which the names are executed.
- You don't want to learn yet another command language or obscure configuration-file format.
- It is an embeddable, extensible command language for issuing commands to text editors, debuggers, illustrators and shells.