In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lenguaje de comandos masculino
- It supports its own format-free command language described in detail in the Command Summary document.
- Even when the number of different devices grows large, it is necessary for the command language to have a uniform design so that it is easy to learn and extends cleanly.
- As a consequence, in the interpretation of command languages, the user is given control over the context in which the names are executed.
- You don't want to learn yet another command language or obscure configuration-file format.
- It is an embeddable, extensible command language for issuing commands to text editors, debuggers, illustrators and shells.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.