1banco comercial masculinobanco mercantil masculino
- The Chinese central bank has twice raised the reserve requirements for commercial banks and signalled that it is prepared to raise interest rates.
- Currently the minimum deposits that commercial banks are asking for are too high excluding a lot of Zambians from financial services.
- Cutting the Bank Rate will spur commercial banks to bring down their lending rates to borrowers.
- No commercial bank is happy to finance solar equipment, he adds.
- Eventually, you should secure traditional loans or a line of credit through a commercial bank to acquire the assets you need for your start-up.
- Thailand has a large and relatively modern commercial sector, with domestic and foreign commercial banks and a stock exchange.
- The rates will be over 2 percentage points, lower than those generally offered by commercial banks.
- The potential expansionary effects of the transaction are shown as increases in the assets and liabilities of both the central bank and the commercial bank.
- He said by working with commercial banks, the project would be able to help farmers especially small-scale ones to obtain loans.
- As expected, commercial banks in Namibia have announced upward adjustments in their prime lending rates and home loans rates.
- This comes in the wake of the increase last week in the bank rate - the rate at which the country's central bank lends to commercial banks.
- Not all central banks, however, require commercial banks to deposit reserves.
- In 1881 the population was around 260, and the town had two commercial banks, a savings bank and a flour mill.
- And indeed, one can even argue that commercial banks are largely carry trade organizations.
- Irish bank notes will be exchanged at commercial banks until the end of 2002.
- If government spending is financed by borrowing from commercial banks, it means credit expansion and inflation.
- Earnings fell on Wall Street, but commercial banks have had spectacular success.
- Members of the public can exchange the defect notes for good ones at any commercial bank or at the central bank offices.