In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1banco comercial masculinobanco mercantil masculino
- The Chinese central bank has twice raised the reserve requirements for commercial banks and signalled that it is prepared to raise interest rates.
- Currently the minimum deposits that commercial banks are asking for are too high excluding a lot of Zambians from financial services.
- Cutting the Bank Rate will spur commercial banks to bring down their lending rates to borrowers.
- No commercial bank is happy to finance solar equipment, he adds.
- Eventually, you should secure traditional loans or a line of credit through a commercial bank to acquire the assets you need for your start-up.
- Thailand has a large and relatively modern commercial sector, with domestic and foreign commercial banks and a stock exchange.
- The rates will be over 2 percentage points, lower than those generally offered by commercial banks.
- The potential expansionary effects of the transaction are shown as increases in the assets and liabilities of both the central bank and the commercial bank.
- He said by working with commercial banks, the project would be able to help farmers especially small-scale ones to obtain loans.
- As expected, commercial banks in Namibia have announced upward adjustments in their prime lending rates and home loans rates.
- This comes in the wake of the increase last week in the bank rate - the rate at which the country's central bank lends to commercial banks.
- Not all central banks, however, require commercial banks to deposit reserves.
- In 1881 the population was around 260, and the town had two commercial banks, a savings bank and a flour mill.
- And indeed, one can even argue that commercial banks are largely carry trade organizations.
- Irish bank notes will be exchanged at commercial banks until the end of 2002.
- If government spending is financed by borrowing from commercial banks, it means credit expansion and inflation.
- Earnings fell on Wall Street, but commercial banks have had spectacular success.
- Members of the public can exchange the defect notes for good ones at any commercial bank or at the central bank offices.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.