In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1efectos negociables masculinopapel comercial masculino
- The increase in outstanding commercial paper in the first nine months of this year is equivalent to 17.1% of the increase in outstanding bank loans.
- The financial sector has issued more than $1.2 trillion of commercial paper, using proceeds to fund more risky credits.
- But we do know that only $194 billion of the $1.4 trillion of outstanding commercial paper has been issued by ‘non-financial’ borrowers.
- Financial sector commercial paper borrowings have increased at a 36% annualized rate over the past seven weeks.
- It is Wall Street that is behind the enormous expansion of commercial paper, repos, and other money market instruments.
- The fund is invested in high-quality, short-term financial instruments including commercial paper, certificates of deposit, fixed bonds, floating rate notes, corporate and bank paper and deposits.
- The company also cut the amount of commercial paper it issued as part of total debt.
- Interestingly, we see that financial sector commercial paper expanded by $19 billion last week.
- It is at this point worth noting that there were a stunning $1.15 trillion of outstanding financial sector commercial paper borrowings as of Wednesday.
- A modern version of the promissory notes is the sterling commercial paper or certificate of deposit.
- The primary purpose of such vehicles is to issue commercial paper and use the proceeds to purchase various higher-yielding financial assets.
- You see, short-term borrowings, largely commercial paper, are the major source of funding for the enormous growth in the US financial sector.
- Financial sector commercial paper borrowings are down almost $40 billion from July highs.
- After three weeks of decline, commercial paper outstanding increased $7.7 billion.
- Not surprisingly, financial sector commercial paper borrowings comprised $16.3 billion of the increase.
- Growth also continues in financial sector commercial paper borrowings as they have increased marginally during the first four weeks of January.
- Commerce doesn't raise money for loans by issuing commercial paper.
- Total commercial paper borrowings dropped $11.8 billion, with financial sector borrowing down $13.9 billion.
- Borrowing with commercial paper is again becoming significantly cheaper than borrowing long-term.
- In the 1990s large non-financial as well as financial companies received most of their short-term credit in the commercial paper market, stopping off at the banks only to arrange very cheap backup lines.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.