1(chest of drawers)cómoda femenino
- The rest of the furniture included a commode, two small pairs of open china cabinets, eight fretwork armchairs, four side chairs, and a pier glass.
- Unlike a table or commode, however, it is rather difficult to place in a house: you either have the right wall or you don't.
- Master cabinetmakers fashioned a low chest of drawers, which differed from the bureau commode, or large table with drawers, that was crafted in the baroque period.
- The inside of the same commode shows that the interior is highly polished which would not appear on an original 18th century original.
- Neoclassical commodes, desks, and some chairs had fluted tapered legs reminiscent of upside-down obelisks.
- Its stylish catalogues are full of mahogany commodes, solid sideboards and muscular chests.
- To put a finer point on this subject, a commode of the 1860-80 period is larger and of far better quality.
- Certainly, there was no lack of cosy confusion in the library, where books were casually piled on tables, commodes, and footstools and were hardly more orderly on the shelves.
- This copy of a Louis XVI commode was made by one of Europe's finest cabinetmakers, Francois Linke.
- Its shape recalls French commodes of the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, and the metal frame is treated almost like turned wood, with its fluted spindle-shaped legs.
2(for invalid)silla con orinal
3EEUU(toilet)inodoro masculinotaza femenino
- With the commode finally secured and sealed, we proceeded to a higher level of suffering: reattaching the water fittings.
- The cleanest commodes tend to be those on construction sites and movie sets, because the people using them know they've got to use them again tomorrow.
- A paneled half-wall divides the commode from the shower; a recessed cabinet provides storage for towels and soaps.
- We live on the 16th floor of the tallest apartment block in Gabrovo where throughout the day, the aroma of 15 floors of collective gases from unflushed commodes waft upwards and emanate from our drains.
- They heard the commode flush and the bathroom door open.
- Suddenly I feel a not-so-urgent need to use the restroom; I wonder if Christina is on the commode.
- The wall-mounted commodes and lavatories provide comparable maintenance benefits.
- The cell has a bunk, a commode, a small sink, a light for reading, and a little window.
- ‘They've got the big fluffy towels,’ I whispered, looking at the array of them near the commode.
- I immediately sensed the room, and found it tiny, cramped, a bed and commode the only furnishings.