1(for staff) sala de profesores femenino(for students) sala de reunión de estudiantes femenino
- The couple's romance began back in the common room of Basildon College.
- Outside near the diner, they have removed all the benches in a bid to get students into the fabulous common room.
- The common room sat in the middle, the brightly coloured furniture off-setting the white walls.
- I got annoyed at my assignment at about 6pm so i went to the common room and fell asleep for 2 hours.
- The pointed building to left of the entrance is the pupils' common room.
- I myself watched the 1983 World Cup final in a college common room in Calcutta.
- I sat in the common room outside his office, having tea and talking to some of his post-doctoral students.
- The 18th Century building is currently being used as a library and common room by Green College.
- I next saw him in the common room, between lessons.
- The bell signals dinner at six, and all students have to be back in the common rooms by nine; the bell rings then, as well.
- For the next two hours, until tea is served in the common room, the Hollywood actress asks the Cambridge professor question after question.
- He was speaking at Harvard, in a common room, to about 20 students.
- He moved against the wall and slipped down into the common room where some students were quietly studying.
- They are a lot like my recollections of sitting with friends in the common room in college and reading the the newspaper.
- The 1,800-student Putney school would have new classrooms, study space and common rooms for the 250 sixth-formers.
- The anticipated space crisis spurred a plan to reclaim all existing classroom space, including those without windows, to free up some administration space, to reduce the space held by staff, and finally to eliminate common rooms.
- Sixth-formers will benefit as well with new accommodation, including a common room, study area and courtyard.
- Anyway… we went to the common room and watched the television for an hour then headed up to the Dining hall for supper.
- They were in the common room, which was basically a big living room where most students hung out.
- The bell had rung but I just sat on one of the chairs outside the common room as I thought about the real reason Chase and I had broken up.