In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acciones ordinarias femenino
- For example, when purchasing a share of common stock outright, the buyer gets both the upside and the downside potential of the stock.
- For this reason, common stock generally ranks among the most speculative of investments as their return depends on what will happen in an unpredictable future.
- The $230 million price represents $23 per share in cash for 10 million shares of common stock.
- Employee options are ordinarily given on common stock.
- In North America, however, shareholders rights tend to be more developed than other nations and are standard for the purchase of any common stock.
- Furthermore, the annual coupons of corporate bonds are more predictable and often higher than the dividends received on common stock.
- This means that convertible bonds limit risk should the stock price plummet, while limiting exposure to upside price movements of the underlying common stock.
- In the first half of fiscal 2001, they spent $61 million to buy shares of common stock via the company's employee stock-purchase plan.
- Management also intends to issue up to 75 million shares of common stock, mostly to employees as part of an incentive program.
- The company's common stock began trading on the NASDAQ exchange in February 2003.
- Also during the quarter, the company repurchased a total of 35 million shares of common stock at a cost of $1.0 billion under an ongoing program.
- Capital to operate the mine was raised by selling shares of common stock.
- It is issuing 82 million shares of common stock.
- The steelmaker said it plans to offers 3.65 million shares of common stock at $29 per share.
- Once the dual structure ends, the family and management will have just 18% of common stock.
- A share of common stock is ownership in a company.
- The Company's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TGX.
- Thus, as an owner of common stock, you do get somewhat of a say in controlling the shape and direction of the company even though this say isn't a direct control.
- The aggregate purchase price for the shares of common stock is $4.1 million, or approximately $0.93 per share.
- Many investors would not pass up the opportunity to buy common stock in these companies, so why do so many avoid these companies' bonds?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.